At The Farm, our goal has always been to bring our customers the best small batch, craft quality cannabis. Guided by our purist Craft Cannabis Ideology, in 2009, we set out to consistently produce outstanding cannabis strains and to deliver the smoothest, most flavorful smoke in the Colorado marijuana market.
One of the key practices we implemented to achieve this consistency was the use of a proprietary hybrid hydroponic growing technique we now call Craft Coco, which became our mainstay. This proven method (and our labor of love) gave birth to the highly-coveted Craft Coco Cannabis lineup for which The Farm is now nationally renowned.
Craft Cannabis is produced using only the highest standards of production and care, including:
- Small bloom rooms tended by master growers, one crop at a time
- Organic integrated pest and disease management system
- The methodical artistry of post-cultivation craft quality drying & curing processes
Craft Coco Cannabis
People who choose Craft Coco Cannabis enjoy its more intense flavors and aromas.
Craft Coco Cannabis* is grown using:
- A hybrid hydroponic-based method
- A sustainable resource, coco coir (shredded coconut shells)
- Food grade mineral fertilizers
* Because the word “organic” is federally regulated, we cannot label this product organic.
Craft Cannabis Strains
Check out our marijuana strain guide, which outlines the quality profile of each flower strain produced by The Farm.